The Rest of Your
Joe Clark ~~ Feb 24, 2008
In my recent thoughts on "vision" and "passion" in life, I came up
with a list of questions that you might find useful in helping to
better understand yourself and what drives you in life. Consider
answering these questions to be a self-learning exercise. Ready?
- In five-year increments, what have been the top two goals for
the future at each point in your life? (e.g. when you were 5, 10,
- What are your top two goals right now? Where would you like to
be in 1 month? 6 months? 1 year?
- What holds you back now from accomplishing your goals?
- What are the God-given gifts and talents you see in
- Who in your life helps or can help you to maximize, improve,
and make the best use of your gifts and talents?
- If you had no worries about family, the past, money, jobs, or
current relationships, what would you do? Who would you be?
- If you died today, what would be your greatest accomplishment?
your greatest regret?
- What subject, topic, event, place, etc. ignites a passion in
- What (if any) problems or failures in your past are holding
you back now?